Sino Mold has more than 20 years of experience in making molds, so it has rich experience in maintenance of injection mould. Doing well in daily maintenance of molds can ensure the best performance and prolong service life of the mold.
1. The oil stains and rust on the surface of the mold must be cleaned up before use. Add oil to the sliding block, guide post and other positions that need lubrication to ensure flexible operation
2. After the mold is installed on the injection molding machine, run the empty mold first to observe whether the movements of its parts are flexible.
1. When the mold is in use, it must be maintained at a normal temperature, not be hot or cold. Working at normal temperature can prolong the service life of the mold.
2. It is necessary to check all the guide pins and guide sleeves, return pin, sliders, etc. of the mold regularly, and regularly refuel and maintain them
3. Regularly clean the parting surface of the mold and the foreign matter, glue, oil, etc. of the exhaust groove, regularly check the waterway of the mold, and tighten all the screws.
Do not use hard tools when cleaning the mold to prevent bruising
4. Carefully check the working status of each control component during production, and strictly prevent abnormalities in the auxiliary system. If you hear abnormal noises from the mold or other abnormal situations, you should stop the machine immediately for inspection.
5. Do detailed production records and mold usage when the workers are handed over.
1. When the operation leaves and needs a temporary shutdown, the mold should be closed to prevent accidental damage and dust. If the shutdown time is more than 24 hours, the surface of the cavity and core should be sprayed with anti-rust oil or mold release agent for anti-rust treatment; When using it again, remove the oil on the mold and wipe it clean before use.
2.In order to prolong the service life of the cooling channel, when the mold is out of service, the water in the cooling channel should be removed with compressed air immediately, and a small amount of engine oil should be blown in to make the cooling pipeline have a layer of anti-rust oil.
3. If it is not suitable for a long time, it needs to be stored in a dry and ventilated place. It is necessary to apply butter on the surface of the mold, and check the components before using it next time.